- Not good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Trial version
- Latest version:
- 2010 11.0f2827 R8 22/04/10
- Last month's downloads:
- 112.4 MB
- more programs (6)
QuickBooks is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.5.7 or later|
QuickBooks is also compatible with
Versions of QuickBooks
|QuickBooks 2010 11.0f2827 R8 22/04/10||Trial version||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Fixed a crash that was occurring in some company files imported from Quicken.
- Fixed a crash that was occurring opening some company files.
- Fixed a bug where some transactions (i.e. deposits, general journal, transfers) were incorrectly showing for the first customer in the Customer Center.
- Fixed a bug where customer notes were sometimes lost when upgrading company files from previous versions.
- Fixed a bug where an IIF import of accounts would sometimes re-order items/sub-items.
- Fixed a bug when trying to add a new Credit Card after round-tripping some files.
- Fixed a bug where the link to a Credit Card transaction was sometimes lost round-tripping some files.
- Add support for Intuit GoPayment accounts and transaction processing.
- Fixed a bug where the Download Transactions window would sometimes remain open after closing a company file.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur printing a report as PDF.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur running the Customer Summary Report.
- Fixed a bug where the P&L by Job Report was showing amounts/balances as "overflow" on Snow Leopard in some company files.
- Fixed a bug where the Unpaid Bills Detail report was showing "overflow" amounts on Snow Leopard in some company files.
- Fixed a bug where multi-page statements Sent in Email were sometimes all printing on a single page.
- Fixed a bug where budget reports would sometimes print blank.
- Very professional - covers all aspects of running a business
- Elegant, slick interface
- Guide Me feature
- Integrates with iCal, Address Book and MobileMe
- Somewhat limited compared to Windows version especially on Payroll
- Not as many desktop shortcuts
If you want to get your personal finances in order, then the good news is there are plenty of options... See more
Horizon gives a nice twist to your personal finances by letting you manage them in a calendar view.... See more
Questions and answers QuickBooks
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for QuickBooks
- quickbooks 10.6.8
- quickbook 2008
- quickbooks 2009
- quickbooks 2012 key
- download quickbooks 2006
- download quickbooks
- quickbook installer
- 2010 free quickbooks